Hemlock Haven Resort
Located on beautiful Barker Lake
All of our modern cabins are located right on the lake with windows to enjoy the view. We have one, two and four bedroom cabins that are fully furnished and have full kitchen facilities including microwaves. Your rental includes an aluminum boat, charcoal grill, linens and picnic tables. Please bring your own personal towels. Motors are available.
We specialize in Family Reunions. Our resort is perfect to take over for a long vacation weekend or week of vacation with your family.
2022 Summer Rates
4 Bedroom Cabin, 8 people
$1125 Weekly // $225 Nightly
2 Bedroom Cabin, 4 people
$925 Weekly // $185 Nightly
1 Bedroom cabin, 2 people
$825 Weekly // $165 Nightly
$20 Daily // $100 Weekly
$25 Daily // $125 Weekly
$10 Daily // $75 Weekly
- Check-In 2:00 p.m. Check-Out 9:00 a.m.
- Wi-Fi available on premises
- All cabins are air conditioned!
- Boat included with rental. Motors extra.
- $200 deposit due with reservation
- All prices subject to WI Sales Tax
- Short Lodging Stays Available
- Weekly Lodging Rentals Saturday to Saturday
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS
Hemlock Haven Resort
W7101 Hemlock Haven Road
Winter, WI 54896
Things to do in the area:
- Children: Enjoy playground on premises.
- Fish: Barker Lake is known for its quality fishing on all types of fish. Musky over 40″ are not unusual…and the Smallmouth Bass Fishing is fantastic! The renowned Chippewa Flowage is only 5 minutes away with guides available.
- Canoe: We are located on one of Wisconsin’s beautiful canoe trails. The waterways range from wooded lakes to class 3 rapids. Canoe rentals available.
- Golf: Our nearest neighbor is a 9 hole 36 par golf course located right on the lake. Other sporty courses are located nearby.
- Swimming: A shallow, sandy play area at waters edge is perfect for young children.
- Hunt: We are open for deer and grouse hunting seasons.
- Fall Colors: Enjoy our beautiful Fall colors.
- We are only 20 minutes from Hayward, WI with all of its activities: Fishing Hall of Fame, Wilderness Walk, Horseback Riding, Fishing Tournaments, Lumberjack Shows, Pontoon Rides, Fall Colors & Scenic Tours
- Hayward Lakes Visitor and Convention Bureau: www.haywardlakes.com
- Hayward Area Chamber of Commerce: www.haywardareachamber.com